We are always looking for motivated developers to join the KILT Team!
The development of KILT Protocol is an essential component of the next generation of Web3. We are looking for support with further development of our blockchain-based protocol.
As a protocol focused on identity and privacy, KILT's mission is universal and applies to consumers and web users everywhere. We encourage people from all identities and walks of life to apply and join our team.
Senior Full Stack Developer (male/female/x)
We are looking for an innovative full stack software developer. You'll be working with proven specialists on a solution for data sovereignty on the internet.
The position is offered for a full-time employee. We are looking for a Berlin-based developer or someone who is willing to move to Berlin to join us in our beautiful Berlin office. Hours are flexible but you must be available surrounding the Berlin time zone to work in the office or occasionally from home.
- Engage regularly with community members to generate awareness of KILT use cases, how to build on KILT and how to fund projects
- Design and build applications that rely on the KILT infrastructure that are able to serve global audience at scale
- Interact with the rest of the core development team to implement solutions that are secure, scalable, and easily accessible for the global audience that KILT targets
- Convert ideas and community feedback into working features.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- You are a team player who can learn quickly and think creatively
- You have an eye for UI/UX and are familiar with web technologies and frameworks, particularly React
- You have some experience with headless CMS
- You have working knowledge of blockchain/Web3 concepts
- You are not afraid to own the complete process and take responsibility from design to production
- You have good English skills in written and verbal communication
- You have familiarity with workspace tools like Slack, Discord etc.
Nice to have:
- Interest/experience of blockchain and Polkadot ecosystem
- Practical experience of Web3 integration
- Interest/experience in Gamification, UX/UI
- DevOps and source code management experience.
- Dynamic working environment with flexible working hours
- Work in an open source environment
- The opportunity to help shape and be part of Web3
- The opportunity to work with the newest blockchain technologies
- Work with an enthusiastic team with a collaborative spirit
If you are keen to challenge yourself, we look forward to your application. Please email your resume including starting date to jobs at kilt.io
KILT Protocol is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.