We are always looking for motivated developers to join the KILT Team!
The development of KILT Protocol is an essential component of the next generation of Web3. We are looking for support with further development of our blockchain-based protocol.
As a protocol focused on identity and privacy, KILT's mission is universal and applies to consumers and web users everywhere. We encourage people from all identities and walks of life to apply and join our team.
Software Developer Rust (male/female/x)
We are looking for an innovative Rust developer. You'll be working with proven specialists on a solution for data sovereignty on the internet.
For this purpose we need your expertise, enthusiasm and passion for further development of the blockchain-based protocol KILT with Rust. Experience with dapp, browser extension, and mobile development as well as basic knowledge of cryptography are considered a strong asset.
The position is offered for a full-time employee. We are looking for a Berlin-based developer or someone who is willing to move to Berlin to join us in our beautiful Berlin office. Hours are flexible but you must be available surrounding the Berlin time zone to work in the office or occasionally from home.
- Working with Rust for the KILT blockchain
- Research into topics such as decentralized identifiers, verifiable credentials and message exchange mechanisms
- Translating ideas into working protocols and applications
- Extending and maintaining our production code
- Interact with the rest of the core development team to implement solutions that are secure, scalable, and easily accessible for the global audience that KILT targets.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- You are a team player who can learn quickly and think creatively
- You have experience in RUST
- You have experience developing React applications
- You have experience with Node.js
- You have experience in API programming
- You are not afraid to own the complete process and take responsibility from design to production
- You have good English skills in written and verbal communication
- You have familiarity with workspace tools like Slack, Discord etc.
Nice to have:
- Interest/experience of blockchain and Polkadot ecosystem
- Good understanding of DLTs, blockchain architecture, cryptography and PKI
- Interest/experience in tokenomics
- You have already worked in open source projects
- Dynamic working environment with flexible working hours
- Work in an open source environment
- The opportunity to help shape and be part of Web3
- The opportunity to work with the newest blockchain technologies
- Work with an enthusiastic team with a collaborative spirit
- Plenty of room for professional and personal development
- Company events and other attractive incentives
If you are keen to challenge yourself, we look forward to your application. Please email your resume including starting date to jobs at kilt.io
KILT Protocol is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.