Full Stack Software Developer (male/female/x)
We are looking for an innovative fullstack developer for the dedicated development of our community portal, ClanKILT. This portal will serve to engage, educate, connect and inspire the general community, ambassadors, developers and various stakeholders.
As a software developer on our team you’re working with proven specialists on a solution for data sovereignty on the internet. For this purpose we need your expertise, enthusiasm and passion for the technologies HTML5, CSS, JS, NodeJS, NextJS, React, KeystoneJS or Strapi, TypeScript, Jest, Github. Experience with front end dapp development, web3js or etherjs is considered a strong asset.
The position is offered with a freelance contract and a workload of up to 40 hours per week. The position is remote and you are expected to have the space and resources to complete your responsibilities effectively. Hours are flexible but you must be available surrounding the EST time zone for regular communication.
As a protocol focused on identity and privacy, our mission is universal and applies to consumers and web users everywhere. We encourage people from all identities and walks of life to apply and join our team.
- Work on the ClanKILT community portal progressive web application
- Integrate multi-role environment where users can view, submit or publish content
- Learn and research topics such as DAOs, Digital Identifiers, Verifiable Credentials
- Engage regularly with members to generate awareness of KILT use cases, how to build on KILT and how to fund projects
- Generate ideas for use cases, build understanding of support their growth and gather feedback
- Use KILT Protocol tools to interact with Identity and Verifiable Credentials
- Convert ideas and community feedback into working features
- You have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- You are a team player who can learn quickly and think creatively
- You have an eye for UI/UX and have coded in React
- You have some experience with headless CMS
- You have working knowledge of blockchain/Web3 concepts
- You are not afraid to own the complete process from design to production
- You have good English skills in written and verbal communication
- You have space and resources to work remotely / from home, and familiarity with workspace tools like Slack, Telegram, Discord etc.
- You can be be available during the day surrounding EST timezone
Nice to have:
- Practical experience with NextJS and Keystone/Strapi
- Interest/experience of blockchain and Polkadot ecosystem
- Practical experience of Web3 integration
- Interest/experience in Gamification, UX/UI
- DevOps and source code management experience
- Dynamic working environment with flexible working hours
- Work in an open source environment
- The opportunity to help shape and be part of the Web 3.0
- The opportunity to work with the newest blockchain technologies
- Work with an enthusiastic team with a collaborative spirit
If you are keen to challenge yourself we are looking forward to your convincing application. Please send your written application including the earliest possible starting date to info at kilt.io